When the maximum utilization of space on the berth becomes of primary importance for port operation, the selection of harbor crane on portal on tyres is the right choice. This type of crane allows the utilization of the space under the portal, usually enough for transit of two trucks, and, at the same time, allows the same flexibility of movement of the standard undercarriage on tyres.
- Crane on portal on tyres available for any capacity from 20T to 200T.
- Improved utilization of space of the berth.
- Multiple independent axles for better load distribution.
- Power recovery unit available in option.
- High FEM classification.
- Giant pads for reduced pressure on quay.